To expedite the referral process, please provide the items below to the admission staff. You can email the documents to [email protected] or fax them to 706-396-2957. The checklists are listed by program. If you do not have all the items, please provide the ones you have at this time.
- Demographic profile
- Universal application/ child’s history of services/ biopsychosocial
- Most recent clinical notes within the past 45 days
- Most current psychological evaluation
- Recent psychiatric evaluation from a psychiatrist
- Current Certificate of Need (CON) (if applicable) completed and signed by a psychiatrist within seven days of evaluation
- Medication Administration Record (MAR)
- Any discharge paperwork from an acute stabilization hospital
- List of current medication
- Most recent labs
- Copy of ID card, SSN and insurance card (back and front)
Get Help Today
Please contact our admission department at 706-651-0005 for questions about insurance or to schedule a confidential, no-cost assessment. For a less immediate response, you may also use our online contact form.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please dial 911 or seek the nearest emergency room right away.